Kaitlyn Schoeffel is a 24 year-old Magna Cum Laude graduate of Montclair State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcast Journalism and plans to pursue her MBA with the ultimate goal of owning her own entertainment agency. Kaitlyn’s scholastic honors include: Deans List All Semester; National Society for Collegiate Scholars; National and Latin Honor Society.
Kaitlyn has been a volunteer for several organizations and held a number of leadership roles including:
– Executive Chair at The Hoffman Foundation
– Montclair State University Unity Rally Public Relations Representative
– March of Dimes Representative & PSA Producer
– Children’s Miracle Network Annual Fundraiser Developer
– PB&J Project Leader
– Volunteer Drive Organizer for Atlantic County Animal Shelter
and has volunteered in different capacities for the following organizations:
- Atlantic City Rescue Mission
- Community Food Banks of New Jersey
- Newark Elementary School Christmas Toy Project
- The Birthday Book Project
- Jeans for Teens
Some of Kaitlyn’s accomplishments include being a “Showcase Showdown” winner on the “Price is Right” game show and she is an Open Water Certified Diver in addition to being certified in Basic Safety for Life at Sea. She has traveled extensively since graduating from college (traveled to 29 states, 23 different countries on 4 different continents for free)! One of Kaitlyn’s most notable accomplishments is that she completed her college degree, with a double minor, in three years.